Coloplast Biatain® Ag Adhesive Foam Antimicrobial Dressing is prepared with hydro-activated silver that is released into the wound during wear. Provides effective protection against bacteria and the best wound bed conditions for healing. It is based on foam technology to provide superior exudate management and offers high patient comfort due to a soft and flexible foam dressing with beveled edges.
- Coloplast Biatain® Ag Non-adhesive Foam Antimicrobial Dressing With Silver manages low to high wound exudate levels.
- Releases silver ions according to the amount of exudates present in the wound.
- Release persists for up to seven days.
- Demonstrates wide spectrum antimicrobial efficacy against bacteria.
- Ideal under compression.
- Features an adherent foam, suitable where surrounding skin is intact.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Schools & Universities
- Assisted Livings & Care Facilities
- Government Agencies