Kimberly Clark Prof BALLARD TRACH CARE 72-hour Turbo-Cleaning Closed Suction System 12Fr T-Piece, 30-1/2cm L, 22mm Flex Tube, 15mm Swivel Adapter, Tracheostomy Length
Uniquely designed and labeled for 72-hour closed suctioning use. Offers more effective cleaning of the catheter tip, helping reduce cross-contamination by 89% in colony forming units versus 24-hour catheters. One way valve design allows for fluid instillation
- More effective cleaning of the catheter tip.
- Designed for 72-hour closed suctioning use.
- One way valve design allowing for fluid instillation.
- Double swivel elbow design providing flexibility and torque relief without added connectors.
- Plastic sleeve with tactile feel for advancing catheter.
- Marked catheter allowing measured suction.
- Double Swivel Elbow and T-Piece configurations.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Schools & Universities
- Assisted Livings & Care Facilities
- Government Agencies