Type: Pediatric, Drainable, Spiral Structure Adhesive
Stoma Opening: 5/8" to 1-1/2" Cut-to-Fit, Flat
Size: 8-1/2" L, 150mL
Closure: Self-Adhesive Closure
Backing: Soft Front
Belt Tabs: No
The Assura® Pediatric One-Piece Ostomy Bag provides one-of-a-kind adhesive that is gentle, providing excellent peristomal protection. Soft cloth backing on pouches keeps skin cool, dry and free from irritation. Antireflux valve keeps urine from pooling at the base of the stoma, preventing peristomal irritation.
- Spiral-structure adhesive providing optimal adhesion and superior skin protection.
- Soft front makes the bag even more discreet and comfortable.
- Self-adhesive closing clip.
- Two different adhesives layered and rolled into a spiral structure combines skin-friendliness and security. The white spiral has been optimized for absorption to maintain a normal skin condition. The brown spiral has been optimized for adhesion and offers the security needed for prolonged wear time.
- The Assura® pouches are made of a noise-reducing and odorproof film. The back of the pouch, resting against the skin, features a lining made of extra soft material for comfort and added protection against skin irritation.
- An easy-to-use, self-adhesive soft clip is supplied with the pouch. The clip is applied to the pouch outlet, whereupon the outlet is rolled upwards around the clip. The ends of the clip are then folded back to close the pouch.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Schools & Universities
- Assisted Livings & Care Facilities
- Government Agencies