Type: Closed, Pediatric, Anatomical Design
Stoma Opening: 5/8" to 1-1/2" Cut-to-Fit, Flat, Oval
Size: 5-3/4" L
Filter: Integrated Filter, Anti-Reflux Valve
Backing: Soft Cloth on Back
Belt Tabs: No
The Assura® Pediatric One-Piece Ostomy bag provides one-of-a-kind adhesive that is gentle, providing excellent peristomal protection. Soft cloth backing on pouches keeps skin cool, dry and free from irritation. Anti-reflux valve keeps urine from pooling at the base of the stoma, preventing peristomal irritation.
- The adhesive on the Assura® 1-piece colostomy pouches consists of two different adhesives that are layered and rolled into a unique spiral structure.
- The oval shape of the skin barrier provides a flexible cutting area and increased adhesion at the sides and below the ostomy where it is needed most.
- To eliminate “fall over” of the pouch, and to increase the capacity without enlarging the pouch, the skin barrier is placed at the top of the pouch.
- 3-layer filter providing effective and continuous gas filtration
- The airflow through the filter makes ballooning less frequent and eliminates unpleasant odor.
- The shape of the pouch is anatomical, making it even more discreet and comfortable to wear.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Schools & Universities
- Assisted Livings & Care Facilities
- Government Agencies