Type: Post-Operative, Non-Sterile, Spiral-Structure Adhesive
Stoma Opening: 1/2" to 2-3/4" Cut-to-Fit, Flat
Size: 12" L, Large
Closure: Drain Valve
Backing: Soft Cloth Backing
The Assura® One-Piece Post-Op and Wound Management Drainable Pouch is a large skin barrier that can be cut-to-fit any stoma size up to 4". Suitable for postsurgical stomas, fistulae, draining wounds and other high output uses.
- Large skin barrier.
- Transparent for easy visualization.
- Suitable for postsurgical stomas, fistulae, draining wounds and other high output uses.
- Easy-to-remove window allows quick access to wounds.
- Drainable outlet is easy to open and close, and can be attached to drainage collector.
- Soft, cloth backing absorbs moisture to protect skin.
- Unique, spiral adhesive protects sensitive skin, adheres securely yet removes easily.