Call us toll-free at
Speak to an expert in 60 seconds
Current answer speed: no wait!
Assist Silver Dressing is designed specifically for the management of skin and skin substitute graft applications where low adherence is paramount. A proprietary porous, non-adherent layer was added to the AFM layer to reduce the risk of dressing adherence at removal. The proprietary Active Fluid Management® technology pumps fluid in one direction through the AFM layer away from the patient, while providing antimicrobial protection and a moist environment.
- Continuously removes excess exudates, bacteria and harmful toxins.
- Minimizes the risk of maceration.
- Protects healthy intact skin.
- Pumps moisture away from patient.
- Can be applied directly to grafts and does not require prewetting/rewetting.
- Change only the secondary dressing as needed.
- Less wound bed disturbance.
- Low-adherent layer makes for easier dressing removal.
- Stays flexible and moves with the patient.
- Conformable and easy to use on difficult-to-dress areas.
- Proprietary ceramic silver ion technology.
- Powerful controlled release of silver inhibits a broad-spectrum of infection causing microbes including antibiotic-resistant strains.
- Proven to last up to seven days.
- Activated by the body's own sodium.
- Indications: Partial thickness burns, skin grafts, donor sites, lacerations, abrasions, stage II to IV dermal ulcers (Vascular, Venous, Pressure and Diabetic) and incisions.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Schools & Universities
- Assisted Livings & Care Facilities
- Government Agencies