Call us toll-free at
Speak to an expert in 60 seconds
Current answer speed: no wait!
Latex-free, DEHP-free, Sterile Designed with both the patient and the clinician in mind, Argyle™ Umbilical Vessel Catheters (UVC) sets the standard of care for premature infants. The Argyle™ product portfolio includes single, dual and triple lumen UVCs and a full line of Neo-Sert™ insertion trays. All products are latex and DEHP-free. UVCs benefit the patient by reducing the need for painful venipunctures and provides double or triple the access of a single lumen catheter. This allows simultaneous multiple therapies from one device. The Neo-Sert™ insertion trays provide everything needed for the procedure in one, preassembled, disposable tray. The UMB-E™ catheter anchor provides a convenient, safe and secure way to anchor umbilical catheters.
- Completely encapsulated x-ray opaque lines.
- Smooth, rounded, atraumatic tip.
- Numerical depth marks from 5 cm to 25 cm.
- Polyurethane construction.
- Dual and triple lumen; lumen UVCs are available.
- Neo-Sert™ insertion trays feature a two-tier design.
- Neo-Sert™ insertion trays provide everything needed for the procedure including the catheter.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Schools & Universities
- Assisted Livings & Care Facilities
- Government Agencies