Aquacel® foam dressings offer comfort and simplicity, plus the healing benefits of an Aquacel® interface. Barrier provides evaporation of excess moisture, a waterproof barrier against viral/bacterial penetration, and allows user to shower and bathe. Soft, absorbent foam pad enhances user comfort and absorbs excess fluid. Aquacel® interface gels on contact with wound exudates to maintain a moist environment.
- Locks in wound exudate, including harmful components.
- Verical wicking prevents lateral spread of fluid, reducing risk of maceration.
- Micro-contours to the wound bed, minimizing dead space where bacteria can grow.
- Gentle silicone border designed to adhere to surrounding skin, not to the wound bed.
- Skin-friendly adhesive supports simple application and removal.
- Demonstrated low potential for dermal irritation or allergic contact sensitization.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Schools & Universities
- Assisted Livings & Care Facilities
- Government Agencies