Type: Closed Intermittent
Collection Bag: 1500mL
Apogee® Closed System intermittent catheter is pre-lubricated. Urine empties into the collection bag and can then be emptied into a toilet or urinal. Smooth eyelets minimize urethral trauma. Protective tip bypasses the first 15mm of the distal urethra to help minimize the risk of urinary tract infections.
- Ready to use.
- Protective tip can reduce introduction of bacteria into the urinary system.
- Side-loaded catheter minimizes the risk of urine backflow 1500mL rectangular urine collection bag helps evenly distribute the weight of urine in the bag.
- Water-based lubrication limits friction during insertion.
- Smooth eyelets help provide maximum comfort during insertion and removal.
- Protective hygiene cap covers introducer tip and helps prevent leakage after use.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Schools & Universities
- Assisted Livings & Care Facilities
- Government Agencies