Smith & Nephew Allevyn™ Gentle Gel Adhesive Hydrocellular Foam Dressing with Border is for use on patients with fragile skin where secondary retention is not used. It combines a centrally located, absorbent, hydrocellular pad sandwiched between a perforated, silicone, gel adhesive wound contact layer and a highly permeable, waterproof, outer film. Its triple-action technology absorbs, retains and transpires exudates to provide optimal fluid management.
- Advanced triple-layered construction.
- Absorbent hydrocellular pad.
- Perforated, silicone, gel adhesive wound contact layer.
- Adhesive border for gentle but effective fixation.
- Highly permeable, waterproof, outer film.
- Provides an optimal, moist wound environment for the promotion of faster healing.
- Cost-effective, longer wear time and fewer dressing changes.
- 5" x 5" Square, 4" x 4" Pad, Triple-Action Technology