Sterile, Soft, White Algicell® Calcium Alginate Dressing is a soft, white, sterile dressing which absorbs moderate to large amounts of wound drainage and may help control minor bleeding. Alginate ropes can be used to fill or pack the dead space in a wound. It has the ability to gel upon contact with wound fluids.
- Allows easy and trauma-free removal.
- Maintains a moist wound environment.
- Conducive to wound healing.
- Secondary dressing is needed to hold alginates in place and protect the wound from outside contaminants.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Schools & Universities
- Assisted Livings & Care Facilities
- Government Agencies