Call us toll-free at
Speak to an expert in 60 seconds
Current answer speed: no wait!
Antimicrobial silver alginate dressings that rely on 1.4% ionic silver for seven-day broad spectrum antimicrobial effectiveness. Optimal gelling profile allows dressing to avoid sticking to the wound bed, but also to keep enough physical integrity to be removed from the wound in one piece.
- Maximum level of efficacy with no harm to healthy tissue.
- Sophisticated ionic transfer technology.
- Provides a controlled and sustained release of antimicrobial silver.
- Used more often to help reduce the risk of infection in moderately to heavily exuding wounds.
- Ideal for diabetic foot ulcers, leg ulcers (venous stasis ulcers, arterial ulcers and leg ulcers of mixed etiology), pressure ulcers/sores (partial and full thickness), donor sites, traumatic and surgical wounds.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Schools & Universities
- Assisted Livings & Care Facilities
- Government Agencies