Call us toll-free at
Speak to an expert in 60 seconds
Current answer speed: no wait!
Type: Closed Intermittent
Material: PVC (Latex-free)
Collection Bag: 1500mL with Handle
Advance Plus™ Intermittent Catheters feature an integrated collection bag for secure urine collection until ready to dispose of it. The unique gel reservoir ensures no additional lubrication is needed. It reduces the inconvenience and risk of contamination from using an external source or other lubricant.
- Ready-to-use, lubricated, single-use closed system.
- Latex-free PVC material.
- 1500mL collection pouch with handle.
- Unique protective tip can reduce introduction of bacteria into the urinary system. Bacteria pushed into the urethra can lead to urinary tract infections (UTIs).
- Patented, self-regulated gel reservoir for comfort.
- smooth catheter eyelets for ease of insertion and removal.
- Easy-to-open packaging.
Payment & Security
- Schools & Universities
- Assisted Livings & Care Facilities
- Government Agencies