Stoma Opening: 3/4" Pre-Cut Convex Durahesive® Extended Wear
Size: 8" L
Backing: One-Sided Comfort Panel
Closure: Fold-Up Tap
Belt Tabs: No
A lightweight, flexible, one-piece system, ActiveLife® combines the skin barrier and the pouch into one simple, easy-to-manage system. Convex barrier is good for people with a recessed or flat stoma. Tap at bottom allows for easy draining of urine.
- Durable comfort panel is designed to be odor-proof quiet to maintain discretion.
- Durahesive® skin barrier helps to protect the skin against urine.
- Anti-reflux valve prevents urine from returning to top of pouch around the stoma.
- Built-in deep convexity provides extra protection for recessed, retracted or flush stomas.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Schools & Universities
- Assisted Livings & Care Facilities
- Government Agencies