Southwest Technologies Elasto-Gel™ Cast and Splint Pad 6" x 8", Hydrogel
Southwest Technologies Elasto-Gel™ Cast / Splint Padding are designed to help prevent pressure sores and skin irritation that can develop under casts, splints, braces, orthotic and prosthetic devices. This unique dressing is manufactured using a high glycerin formula that allows it to absorb excess moisture and perspirationFrom the skin and transmit it directly to the air. Typical applications for Elasto-Gel™ Cast/Splint Padding are prevention of blisters, prevention of pressure ulcers, foot callus softening, heel cushion, for use under pressure garments and to help stabilize splints.
- The Elasto-Gel™ Cast and Splint Padding is designed to protect skin from friction, protect bony prominences from pressure or to pad devices to provide a soft surface.
- Elasto-Gel™ Cast and Splint Pads are produced from a specially formulated hydrogel, which contains a natural skin moisturizer/conditioner.
- This hydrogel has unique properties which allow it to absorb excess perspiration from the skin and transmit it to the air.
- The gel absorbs moisture under casts, splints or other devices, and is most effective under porous casts or coverings.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Schools & Universities
- Assisted Livings & Care Facilities
- Government Agencies