Call us toll-free at
Speak to an expert in 60 seconds
Current answer speed: no wait!
Bio Compression Systems Wide 4 Chamber Leg Sleeve with Velcro Adjustable Half Leg Small, Made of High Quality 200 Denier Nylon Oxford Coated with 3mil of Polyurethane
Compression Sleeve Garments from Bio Compression are 4 Chamber Lymphedema Compression Garments made of high quality 200 Denier Nylon Oxford. Coated with 3mil of polyurethane, the Bio Compression Arm Sleeves help treat patients afflicted with lymphedema through the use of Compression Therapy. Bio Compression provides both Lymphedema Arm Sleeves and Lymphedema Leg Sleeves for lymphedema compression treatment. Both the Leg Compression Sleeves and the Arm Compression Sleeves are available in two closure options--Velcro or Zipper. These Compression Sleeve Garments are used with the Bio Compression 2004 Lymphedema Pump or the 3004 Lymphedema Pump. Bio Compression also makes 8 Chamber Compression Garments and an 8 Chamber Lymphedema Pump.
- 4 Chamber compression garment.
- Large selection of lymphedema arm sleeves and lymphedema leg sleeves to fit individual needs.
- Compression treatment of lymphedema.
- Manufactured with high quality 200 Denier Nylon Oxford.
- Coated with 3mil of polyurethane.
- Compression Sleeves work with Model 3008 Lymphedema Pumps.
- Designation: Class 1 and Class II Medical Equipment.
- Warranty: 1 year.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Schools & Universities
- Assisted Livings & Care Facilities
- Government Agencies