Call us toll-free at
Speak to an expert in 60 seconds
Current answer speed: no wait!
Bio Compression Systems Model SC-2004 Sequential Circulator 5-1/2" H x 12" W x 8" D, Weight 6lbs, Pressure Range 0 to 125mm Hg, Electrical Rating 120 VAC, 60 HZ, .5 A, Cycle Time: 18 secs/Chamber, Bi-lateral Operation, Inflation:72 secs, Deflation: 18 sec
Model SC-2004 Sequential Circulator is a gradient, sequential, pneumatic compression device, intended for the primary or adjunctive treatment of primary or secondary lymphedema. The device is intended for alternate treatment of chronic venous stasis ulcers and associated venous insufficiency, as well as general treatment of swelling of the extremities. The device is intended for home or hospital use.
- A segmented device that features gradient pressure.
- Pressure can be adjusted in chamber #1 providing gradient pressure to the following chambers #2, #3 & #4.
- Lymphedema Pump Options: with Calibrated Gradient or without Calibrated Gradient.
- Bio Compression Lymphedema Pump Sequential Circulator Warranty: 3 years.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Schools & Universities
- Assisted Livings & Care Facilities
- Government Agencies