Wide Full Leg Medium, Made of High Quality 200 Denier Nylon Oxford Coated with 3mil of Polyurethane
Compression Sleeve Garments manufactured by Bio Compression are 8 Chamber Lymphedema Compression Garments. Constructed with high quality 200 Denier Nylon Oxford and coated with 3mil of polyurethane, the Bio Compression Arm Sleeves and Leg Sleeves help treat patients afflicted with lymphedema through the use of Compression Therapy. Bio Compression Lymphedema Sleeves are used for lymphedema compression treatment. These Compression Sleeve Garments are used with the Bio Compression 3008 Lymphedema Pump.
- 4 Chamber compression garment.
- Compression treatment of lymphedema.
- Manufactured with high quality 200 Denier Nylon Oxford.
- Coated with 3mil of polyurethane.
- Compression Sleeves work with Model 3008 Lymphedema Pumps.
- Designation: Class 1 and Class II Medical Equipment.
- Warranty: 1 year.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Schools & Universities
- Assisted Livings & Care Facilities
- Government Agencies