TOUCHLESS Plus Unisex Vinyl Intermittent Catheter Kit 14 Fr 1100 mL
TOUCHLESS Plus Unisex Vinyl Intermittent Catheter Kit 14 Fr 1100 mL - 1 Each is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
Delivery and Shipping
Delivery and Shipping
When it comes to medical supplies, time is crucial. In most cases, orders placed on our website Monday through Friday before 4 pm Eastern Standard Time (EST) will be dispatched the same day, ensuring you receive your essential supplies without delay.
For orders placed after our business hours on Friday, or any time during the weekend (Saturday and Sunday), please note that they will be processed for shipment on the following business day, which is Monday. Your well-being is our top priority, and we're committed to delivering your critical medical supplies swiftly and efficiently.
If you have any questions or need help placing an order, don't hesitate to call us toll-free at 866-923-1544.
Type: Intermittent Kit with 1100cc Collection Bag - With Supplies Tip: Round Lubrication: Pre-Lubricated Material: Vinyl French Size: 14Fr Length: 16"
Each kit contains:
- 14Fr Vinyl Catheter with 1100cc Collection Chamber and Built-In Sample/Drainage Port
- 3 PVP Swabs
- 2 Latex-Free Gloves
Update 6/28/18: Product may or may not contain PVP swabsticks due to supply shortage.
Bard Touchless® Intermittent Catheter system is a closed system kit designed for sterile intermittent catheterization and offers a pre lubricated catheter with patented finger guide. The unique closed system helps to reduce the risk of urinary tract infections.
- Pre-lubricated catheter reduces discomfort during insertion.
- Helps to reduce the risk of urinary tract infections.
- Insertion tip positions the catheter in the urethra, bypassing the meatus to help reduce UTIs.
- Patented catheter guide allows control of catheter insertion with the touch of a finger.
- Collection bag which is durable, virtually eliminating the risk of leaks.
- Tapered neck design decreases excoriation associated with sharp corners.
- Latex, sterile and for single use only.
- Closed system reduces the risk of cross-contamination.
- Provides patient and caregiver an increased level of control and convenience.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.