Hydrofera Blue® Ready foam dressing containing two organic pigments, methylene blue and gentian violet, in open-celled polyurethane foam.
- Broad-spectrum antibacterial protection.
- Rapid wicking and exudate retention.
- Helps maintain a moist wound environment.
- Up to seven-day wear time.
- Waterproof backing: Provides a barrier to moisture and bacteria.
- Application: Simple place and secure, no hydration required, secondary dressing not required, tape or wrap required for fixation.
- Use when: Antibacterial properties are needed to help prevent infection, absorption of moderate to heavy levels of exudate is required, compression therapy is needed, total contact casting is needed.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Schools & Universities
- Assisted Livings & Care Facilities
- Government Agencies