Medihoney® Hydrocolloid Dressing Wound Filler Paste is used for dry to lightly exuding wounds, or for hard to dress areas. It contains 95% active leptospermum/manuka honey, possessing unique qualities that make it ideal for the management of chronic and acute wounds and burns. Effective on hard-to-heal wounds and burns, additionly helping to debride wounds and keep wound beds clean of necrotic tissue.
- Derma Sciences Medihoney® Hydrocolloid Dressing Wound Filler Paste is used in all stages of wound healing.
- Easy to remove.
- Designed to manage varying degrees of exudates.
- Due to high osmolarity, the dressings help to cleanse the wound and remove devitalized tissue.
- Can also be used as an important component of wound bed preparation.
- Strengthens skin's moisture barrier for soft, smooth skin.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Schools & Universities
- Assisted Livings & Care Facilities
- Government Agencies