PDI Inc Hygea® Flushable Personal Cleansing Cloths 5-1/2" x 7", Contain 88% Biodegradable Fibers and Soft Packaging Contains Over 70% Less PlasticDesigned Especially for Improved Patient Care. The Hygea® family offers essential products for patient care that address cleansing, compromised skin and oral healthcare.
- New EcoSperse™ dispersible technology allows the cloth to break apart after flushing, and passes the INDA/EDANA flushability testing guidelines.
- Better for the environment.
- Easy to dispense: Hygea® cloths dispense like tissues.
- Safe for sewers and septic systems.
- Hypoallergenic, alcohol and natural Latex-free.
- Light, fresh fragrance.
- Contains soothing Aloe and Vitamin E to moisturize and care for the skin.
- Manufactured in the US to the highest quality standards.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Schools & Universities
- Assisted Livings & Care Facilities
- Government Agencies