Smiths Bivona® FlexTend™ TTS™ Plus Pediatric Straight Neck Flange Tracheostomy Tube, Size 5, Silicone, 5mm I.D. x 7-3/10mm O.D., 112mm L, Sterile, Latex-Free
Portex Bivona® FlexTend™ TTS™ tracheostomy tubes are designed for neonatal and pediatric patients who require intermittent or temporary cuff use. These tubes can be reprocessed up to five times and are made of soft, natural, biocompatible silicone that is intended to be gentle on sensitive body tissues.
- A SuperSlick® coating applied to the silicone surfaces aids in tube insertion, removal, cleaning and reinsertion.
- The extended-length proximal shaft keeps external devices and ventilator connections away from the child’s neck.
- Wire embedded in the tubes’ shaft helps resist kinking, and a beveled, low-trauma tip provides added comfort and flexibility.
- Maintain airway patency.
- Aids weaning and speaking.
WARNING! Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Schools & Universities
- Assisted Livings & Care Facilities
- Government Agencies