92mm L, 3-1/2mm I.D. x 5-2/7mm O.D., Silicone, Pediatric, SuperSlick® Coating, Sterile, Latex-Free
Portex® Bivona® FlexTend™ TTS™ tracheostomy tubes are designed for neonatal and pediatric patients who require intermittent or temporary cuff use. Bivona® FlexTend™ TTS™ tracheostomy tubes can be reprocessed up to five times and are made of soft, natural, biocompatible silicone that is intended to be gentle on sensitive body tissues.
- A SuperSlick® coating applied to the silicone surfaces aids in tube insertion, removal, cleaning and reinsertion, most beneficial to patients, clinicians and homecare providers.
- The extended-length proximal shaft keeps external devices and ventilator connections away from the child’s neck, providing a greater range of mobility which is intended to reduce the risk of stoma irritation.
- Wire embedded in the tubes shaft helps resist kinking, and a beveled, low-trauma tip provides added comfort and flexibility.
- The wire is non-ferrous, producing less distortion in medical imaging than conventional wire.
WARNING! Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Schools & Universities
- Assisted Livings & Care Facilities
- Government Agencies