Smiths ASD Portex® Bivona® FlexTend™ TTS™ Pediatric Straight Neck Flange Tracheostomy Tube Size 5, Pediatric, 5mm I.D. x 7-2/7mm O.D., 106mm L, Silicone, Sterile, Latex-Free
Portex® Bivona® FlexTend™ TTS™ tracheostomy tubes are designed for pediatric patients who require intermittent or temporary cuff use. Tracheostomy tubes are sterile with obturator, twill tape and disconnection wedge.
- The cuff, when inflated, helps create a seal between the tube's outer wall and the trachea to direct airflow through the inner lumen, protecting against aspiration and optimizing respiration in ventilated users and those performing lung expansion therapies.
- When a seal is no longer needed, the cuff can be deflated and it rests Tight-to-Shaft (TTS), reducing the risk of trauma to the trachea and allowing the user to speak.
- Can be reprocessed up to five times.
- Made of soft, natural, biocompatible silicone that is intended to be gentle on sensitive body tissues.
- SuperSlick® coating on the silicone surfaces aids in tube insertion, removal, cleaning and reinsertion.
- Extended-length proximal shaft keeps external devices and ventilator connections away from the user's neck, reducing the risk of stoma irritation.
- Wire embedded in the shaft helps resist kinking.
- Beveled, low-trauma tip for added comfort and flexibility.
WARNING! Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Schools & Universities
- Assisted Livings & Care Facilities
- Government Agencies