Smiths ASD 1st Response™ Adult Manual Resuscitator Bag with Tethered Dust Cap, 40" L Flexible Tubing Reservoir, PEEP Valve
The 1st Response™ adult manual resuscitators, selected by clinicians and hospitals worldwide, are the market leader in adult resuscitation products because of their many safety and comfort features. Portex® 1st Response™ adult manual resuscitators are designed for patient comfort, deliver large stroke volumes, and are responsive to each squeeze for improved patient feedback and clinical control. Our adult bags respond to your touch, are secure in your grasp, and perform in unison with you, enhancing your ability to provide quality patient care. All Portex® manual resuscitation bags are latex-free.
- Collapsible volume bag for ease of storage.
- 8500EMS packaged in a space-saving compact box.
- Horizontally-oriented, low dead-space patient valve assembly.
- Patient connector with integral swivel improves range of motion.
- 30 mm exhalation port accepts 8501 PEEP valve.
- Long tethered cap for clean, convenient storage of bag after use.
- Enhanced SureGrip™ textured surface helps you maintain a secure grasp.
WARNING! Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Schools & Universities
- Assisted Livings & Care Facilities
- Government Agencies