Call us toll-free at
Speak to an expert in 60 seconds
Current answer speed: no wait!
Monaghan Aerobika Oscillating Positive Expiratory Pressure (OPEP) Therapy System is a convenient, user-friendly device that provides clinicians and patients with a means for reliable, drug-free and natural airway clearance. Aerobika OPEP system opens up weak or collapsed airways by creating positive pressure and oscillations simultaneously, which helps move mucus to the upper airways where it can be coughed out.
Monaghan Aerobika OPEP Therapy System Highlights
- Improves ease of bringing up sputum and improves lung function
- Easy to learn and understand for independent use
- Lightweight and ergonomic design fits comfortably in the hand
- Reduces dyspnea and hyperinflation
- Decreases cough frequency and breathlessness
- Standard 22 mm fitting accommodates small volume nebulizers, including the AeroEclipse® Breath Actuated Nebulizer (BAN)
- Low-resistance valve allows inhalation and exhalation without removing from mouth
- Lightweight, ergonomic design fits comfortably in the hand
- Designed to promote correct assembly every time
- 5 resistance settings adjust to each patient’s capacity
- Designed for 12 months of use at home, clinic or hospital environment.
- Dishwasher safe and designed to promote correct reassembly, the AEROBIKA® OPEP device easily transitions from hospital to compliant patient use at home.
- Not made or manufactured with natural rubber latex, phthalates, lead or PVC.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Schools & Universities
- Assisted Livings & Care Facilities
- Government Agencies