Call us toll-free at
Speak to an expert in 60 seconds
Current answer speed: no wait!
Highly Absorbent, Latex-Free
The Polymem MAX® Wound Care Dressing's configuration has a thicker polymer formulation for wounds with heavier drainage, or when longer wear time is desired. Appropriate for use as a combined primary and secondary dressing, or as a secondary dressing.
- Contains a mild, non-toxic wound-cleansing agent (F-68 surfactant) that is activated by moisture and gradually released into the wound bed.
- Encourages wound comfort and health by keeping the dressing from adhering to the wound bed, thus providing comfort at the wound site.
- The polyurethane membrane matrix wicks away up to ten times its weight in exudate. It will not fragment and leaves no residue in the wound bed.
- The super-absorbent, starch, co-polymer in QuadraFoam® absorbs and binds the water molecules from the wound fluid, allowing the natural growth factors and nutrients to concentrate in the wound bed.
- Provides both a liquid barrier and gas exchange.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Schools & Universities
- Assisted Livings & Care Facilities
- Government Agencies