Call us toll-free at
Speak to an expert in 60 seconds
Current answer speed: no wait!
Breathable Adhesive-Coated Urethane Film, Waterproof, with Patented Tab System
Ferris PolyMem® Film Adhesive Wound Dressing is an ultra-thin, adhesive-coated urethane film that provides a breathable yet tough, protective, waterproof dressing with unsurpassed versatility. It does not require tape or secondary dressing. The exclusive, patented tab system allows for easy application, while maintaining membrane stability. It provides a warm, moist, healing environment that promotes formation of granulation tissue and re-epithelialization.
- Thick and absorbent.
- Effectively cleanses, fills, absorbs and moistens wounds throughout the healing continuum.
- Contains a mild, non-toxic cleansing agent activated by moisture that is gradually released into the wound bed.
- It gently expands to fill and conform to the wound.
- Wicks away up to ten times its weight in exudate.
- Moisturizer keeps the dressing pad from adhering to the wound so it removes with virtually no pain, improving the caregiver-patient interaction and overall care experience.
- Easy-to-use dressing.
- Standard, hydrophilic polyurethane membrane matrix with a semi-permeable, continuous, thin film dressing.
- Streamlines the process of treating wounds.
- Creates an optimal healing environment.
- Exclusive, patented tab system allows for easy application while maintaining membrane sterility.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Schools & Universities
- Assisted Livings & Care Facilities
- Government Agencies