3-1/2" L, No Coding
Prodigy’s Pocket® meter is small, lightweight, and convenient. No coding is required; simply insert a test strip into the test strip port, and the Prodigy Pocket® will automatically power on. The small blood sample size makes it easy for a patient to utilize the option for alternate site testing. The Prodigy Pocket® has a 120-test memory with date and time, and provides 7, 14, and 28 day averages. The USB port feature is used for downloading your meter’s result using our free diabetes management software.
- Easy to use - no coding required.
- Approved for Alternate Site Testing (AST).
- See accurate results in 7 seconds.
- Standard USB port to easily download test results.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Schools & Universities
- Assisted Livings & Care Facilities
- Government Agencies