Mepilex® Transfer Ag is a thin and conformable, antimicrobial wound contact layer. The Safetac® technology layer ensures direct contact to the wound and the surrounding skin, including uneven surfaces. As the Safetac® technology layer seals around the wound, the foam structure of Mepilex® Transfer Ag allows exudate to move vertically into a secondary absorbent dressing. Mepilex® Transfer Ag maintains a moist wound environment in combination with an appropriate secondary dressing.
- Effectively manages exudate by transferring fluid into a secondary dressing.
- Provides a rapid and sustained antimicrobial effect.
- Uniquely conformable, thin foam construction.
- Transfers exudate away from the wound.
- Minimizes pain and trauma at dressing change.
- Effective, sustained release of silver provides rapid antimicrobial effect with 30 min. that is sustained for up to 14 days
- Promotes patient comfort during wear.
- Conforms well to body contours.
- May be cut to desired shapes.
- Effective under compression bandages.
- For Low to High Exuding Wounds
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Schools & Universities
- Assisted Livings & Care Facilities
- Government Agencies