Mepilex® border sacrum is an all-in-one foam dressing proven to minimize patient pain and trauma to the wound and surrounding skin. It has three main design features to fit the anatomy of the sacral area to prevent pressure ulcers, and to create an optimal healing environment for moderate to high exuding pressure ulcers, or other wounds in the sacral area such as surgical excision of pilonidal cysts. Mepilex® border sacrum effectively absorbs and retains exudate and maintains a moist wound environment. The Safetac® layer seals the wound edges, preventing the exudate from leaking onto the surrounding skin which minimizes the risk for maceration. The Safetac® layer ensures that the dressing can be changed without damaging the wound or surrounding skin or exposing the patient to additional pain.
- Helps to prevent pressure ulcers.
- Minimizes pain and trauma at dressing changes.
- Made for the sacrum - soft and conformable.
- A combination of excellent fluid handling capacity and retention for effective exudate management with less risk of maceration.
- Minimizes pain and skin damage at dressing changes.
- Can remain in place for several days depending on the condition of the wound.
- Low risk of skin irritation and allergy.
- Safetac® Technology, Absorbent, Sterile, Latex-Free.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Schools & Universities
- Assisted Livings & Care Facilities
- Government Agencies