Cosmopor® Steril Adhesive Wound Dressing
Cosmopor® Steril Adhesive Wound Dressing - 2.8" x 2" / 1 Each is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
Delivery and Shipping
Delivery and Shipping
When it comes to medical supplies, time is crucial. In most cases, orders placed on our website Monday through Friday before 4 pm Eastern Standard Time (EST) will be dispatched the same day, ensuring you receive your essential supplies without delay.
For orders placed after our business hours on Friday, or any time during the weekend (Saturday and Sunday), please note that they will be processed for shipment on the following business day, which is Monday. Your well-being is our top priority, and we're committed to delivering your critical medical supplies swiftly and efficiently.
If you have any questions or need help placing an order, don't hesitate to call us toll-free at 866-923-1544.
Cosmopore provides a sterile wound contact layer that is air- and water-permeable, 100% cotton and non-adherent. This pad performs well to absorb exudate for a cleaner wound bed. The non-woven flexible adhesive cover of the Cosmopore pad has rounded edges to prevent the dressing from becoming detached even after being worn for prolonged periods of time. The wide adhesive border is coated with a strong, non-sensitizing polyacrylate adhesive that is well tolerated by the skin and stays secure through post-application damp conditions such as sweat or light rain. The dressing protects the skin and wound area from harmful contamination and trauma.
- Extra soft non-woven, flexible adhesive cover with round edges.
- Wide border coated with strong adhesive.
- Cover coated with non-sensitizing polyacrylate adhesive.
- Benefits: Absorbs exudate for a cleaner wound bed, prevents detachment and conforms to all body contours, remains secure even in damp conditions such as sweat and light rain while also protecting the skin and wound from contamination and trauma, does not irritate skin.
- Indications: Ideal for use as post-operative dressing and for minor wounds and in pre and post-turf burn applications, square dressings may be used as cover dressings for alginates such as Sorbalgon.
- Material: 100% Cotton island pad.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.