Smiths ASD Gripper® Needle with Y-site 22G x 1" L, Stainless SteeL, Latex-Free Gripper® needles are designed to provide more confident needle placement with implantable access systems. Developed with patient and clinician safety in mind, the Gripper® needle is natural rubber latex-free and is available with a luer-lock Y-site for compatibility with needle-less devices.
- Cushioned needle platform for greater patient comfort, needle stabilization and access site protection.
- Removable contoured grip for controlled needle placement.
- Fully threaded female luer-lock designed to minimize leaking and disconnection.
- Natural rubber latex-free to reduce potential allergic reaction.
- Integrated non-DEHP plastisized extension tubing.
- Non-coring, non-siliconized medical grade stainless steel needle.
- Color-coded clamps for needle gauge identification.
WARNING! Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Schools & Universities
- Assisted Livings & Care Facilities
- Government Agencies