Call us toll-free at
Speak to an expert in 60 seconds
Current answer speed: no wait!
The ProBasics Shower Chair is designed for individuals who require seating support and stability when bathing or showering. The chair features a comfortable contoured textured seat and back that can support patient weights up to 300 pounds. Arms and back are easy to remove. The angled legs have one-inch, easy-snap button adjustments and wide-based, non-skid feet for added sturdiness and safety. Tool-free assembly and limited lifetime warranty are standard.
• Aluminum frame is lightweight, durable and corrosion-proof
• Removable padded armrests provide comfort and added security when sitting or standing
• Blow-molded bench and back provide comfort and strength
• Quick tool-free assembly
• Wide-based crutch tips help increase stability
• Two-hole handles in seat provide security when sitting or standing
• Legs are height adjustable with one-inch snap button adjustments
• HCPCS Code: E0240*
Overall Footprint: 18.5"W x 21"D
Seat Dimensions: 16"W x 13.5"D
Adjustable Seat Height: 17.5" – 21.5"
Weight Capacity: 300 lb
Carton Dimensions: 19" x 17" x 22"
Shipping Weight: 33 lb
Warranty: Limited Lifetime on frame One year on all parts
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Schools & Universities
- Assisted Livings & Care Facilities
- Government Agencies