Ferris WIC® Silver Cavity Wound Filler is for use on wounds with shallow depths, as well as wounds with cavities, in combination with other dressings in order to increase absorption. It donates moisture or absorbs exudates, depending on the condition of wound bed and fluid level in dressing. Clinician can add sterile water or saline to make the dressing a faster moisture donor or can allow the dressing to draw fluid to the site as it absorbs fluid into the dressing. It helps relieve wound pain and improves comfort.
- Contains small particles of silver that provide an antimicrobial reservoir in the dressing.
- Will donate moisture or absorb exudate, depending on condition of wound bed and fluid level in dressing.
- Perforated for ease of use and can be cut to size.
- Helps relieve wound pain and improve comfort.
- Reinforced for added strength.
- Minimizes pain and disruption of newly forming tissues often associated with wound bed cleansing.
- Standard, hydrophilic, polyurethane membrane matrix with a semi-permeable, polyurethane, continuous, thin film backing.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Schools & Universities
- Assisted Livings & Care Facilities
- Government Agencies