Smith & Nephew Allevyn™ AG Nonadhesive Silver Barrier Dressing provides an effective barrier to microbial contamination protecting the wound from invasive pathogenic micro-organisms, thus assisting faster healing. It reduces risk of excess fluid at the wound site as excess wound fluid is transpired away more quickly. Prevents healing tissue from growing into the dressing minimizing pain on removal.
- Optimal exudate management.
- Easy to use range of dressing sizes and formats with a wear time of up to 7 days.
- Nonadherent, wound contact layer.
- Breathable waterproof and bacteriaproof top film.
- Low allergy adhesive and protects from leakage.
- Top film switches to become more breathable in the presence of fluid.
- 4" L x 4" W Square with Foam Core, Profiled Edges, Highly Absorbent
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Schools & Universities
- Assisted Livings & Care Facilities
- Government Agencies