Call us toll-free at
Speak to an expert in 60 seconds
Current answer speed: no wait!
Smith & Nephew Allevyn™ Ag Adhesive Absorbent Silver Barrier Dressing reduces risk of excess fluid at the wound site as excess wound fluid is transpired away more quickly. It provides an effective barrier to bacteria penetration. This is an antibacterial foam dressing designed for use on exuding wounds which are at risk of infection, suspected of being infected or displaying early signs and symptoms of infection. It prevents healing tissue from growing into the dressing minimizing pain on removal and maintains a moist wound interface. It combines the superior fluid management of Allevyn™ with the option of silver so providing excellent exudates management and long lasting antimicrobial protection against a broad spectrum of common wound pathogens. The highly breathable top film provides an effective bacterial barrier against potential pathogens and maintains an optimal moist wound environment to assist faster healing.
- Contains silver sulfadiazine (SSD).
- Promotes rapid wound closure, reduced risk of maceration, less potential for leakage and odor, longer wear-time.
- Removes some barriers to healing allowing the host to regain control and progress the wound to closure.
- Conformable and comfortable.
- Prevents healing tissue from growing into the dressing minimizing pain on removal.
- Low allergy adhesive.
- Protects from leakage.
- Foam core.
- Non-adherent wound contact layer.
- Profiled edges.
- Indications: Ulcers (venous, arterial, diabetic), pressure sores, donor sites, surgical incisions, surgical excisions and burns (1st and 2nd degree).
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Schools & Universities
- Assisted Livings & Care Facilities
- Government Agencies