Smith & Nephew Allevyn™ Adhesive Hydrocellular Dressing is designed specifically for the management of chronic and exuding wounds. It sticks and remains in place on difficult to dress body parts. Absorbs up to three times more exudates than other hydrocolloids and is ideal for moderate to heavy exudating wounds. It maintains a moist, wound healing environment at the wound surface helping to prevent eschar formation.
- Low-allergy adhesive coating.
- Tapered construction with microthin edges.
- Perforated wound contact layer.
- Highly absorbent, central, hydrocellular layer.
- Creates and maintains a moist, wound healing environment at the wound surface helping to prevent eschar formation.
- Soft and cushioning, it provides excellent patient comfort and protection.
- Profiled cross-section, narrowing to microthin edges.
- 7" x 7" Square with 6" x 6" Pad, Profiled Edges, Trilaminate Structure
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Schools & Universities
- Assisted Livings & Care Facilities
- Government Agencies