Tritec Silver Antimicrobial Wound Contact Layer Dressing 6" x 6"
Tritec Silver Antimicrobial Wound Contact Layer Dressing 6" x 6" - 1 Each is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
Delivery and Shipping
Delivery and Shipping
When it comes to medical supplies, time is crucial. In most cases, orders placed on our website Monday through Friday before 4 pm Eastern Standard Time (EST) will be dispatched the same day, ensuring you receive your essential supplies without delay.
For orders placed after our business hours on Friday, or any time during the weekend (Saturday and Sunday), please note that they will be processed for shipment on the following business day, which is Monday. Your well-being is our top priority, and we're committed to delivering your critical medical supplies swiftly and efficiently.
If you have any questions or need help placing an order, don't hesitate to call us toll-free at 866-923-1544.
Milliken Healthcare Products AFM® Ag Antimicrobial Wound Contact Layer Dressing 6" x 6" with Active Fluid Management and SelectSilver® Silver Ion Technology, FlexibleMilliken SelectSilver AFM® Ag Antimicrobial wound dressing incorporates two patented technologies, Active Fluid Management® and SelectSilver® which sustained release silver ion technology. AFM® Ags pumping action keeps the wound evenly moist, but not wet. Excess fluid moves quickly and evenly through AFM® Ag into a secondary dressing to help prevent maceration. The inexpensive secondary dressing can be changed as often as required without disturbing the wound bed.
- Continuously pumps excess exudate away from the wound bed to help prevent maceration.
- Keeps the wound bed evenly moist for optimal healing conditions.
- Remains intact when exposed to fluid and during removal.
- Provides 7 day broad spectrum antimicrobial efficacy.
- SelectSilver® sustained release ion technology kills infection-causing microbes such as MRSA, VRE, and Pseudomonas.
- Causes less disturbance to the wound bed due to fewer dressing changes.
- May be used under compression.
- Is cost-effective compared to other antimicrobial dressings.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.