Silverlon Wound Contact Dressing 4" x 4-1/2"
Silverlon Wound Contact Dressing 4" x 4-1/2" - 1 Each is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
Delivery and Shipping
Delivery and Shipping
When it comes to medical supplies, time is crucial. In most cases, orders placed on our website Monday through Friday before 4 pm Eastern Standard Time (EST) will be dispatched the same day, ensuring you receive your essential supplies without delay.
For orders placed after our business hours on Friday, or any time during the weekend (Saturday and Sunday), please note that they will be processed for shipment on the following business day, which is Monday. Your well-being is our top priority, and we're committed to delivering your critical medical supplies swiftly and efficiently.
If you have any questions or need help placing an order, don't hesitate to call us toll-free at 866-923-1544.
Argentum Medical Silverlon® Wound Contact Dressing 4" x 4-1/2", Non-adhesive, Highly Conductive SurfaceThese dressings are composed of knitted fabrics that are flexible, minimally adhering and antimicrobial. This knitted fabric is composed of pure nylon base fibers, 100% covered, uniformly and circumferentially with a thin coat of pure metallic silver approximately (4/100,000 inch). The surface of the nylon-based dressing is plated with pure metallic silver which is the source of the antimicrobial silver ion.
- Indicated for local management of first and second degree burns, incisions, skin grafts, donor sites, lacerations, abrasions, pressure sores, chronic wounds and chronic, dermal, vascular and diabetic ulcers.
- Topical antimicrobial surface reduces bacteria, fungi counts on and around wound area.
- Can be left in place for several days depending on the amount of wound drainage and necrotic tissue present.
- A special modification called the Silverlon® peripad can be applied to an external feminine napkin for lesions of the perineal region and for application after childbirth.
- Also available: Argentum Silverlon® Antimicrobial wound packing strips.
Payment & Security