Mepitel 1 Non-Adherent 1-Sided Soft Silicone Wound Contact Layer 2" x 3"
Mepitel 1 Non-Adherent 1-Sided Soft Silicone Wound Contact Layer 2" x 3" - 1 Each is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
Delivery and Shipping
Delivery and Shipping
When it comes to medical supplies, time is crucial. In most cases, orders placed on our website Monday through Friday before 4 pm Eastern Standard Time (EST) will be dispatched the same day, ensuring you receive your essential supplies without delay.
For orders placed after our business hours on Friday, or any time during the weekend (Saturday and Sunday), please note that they will be processed for shipment on the following business day, which is Monday. Your well-being is our top priority, and we're committed to delivering your critical medical supplies swiftly and efficiently.
If you have any questions or need help placing an order, don't hesitate to call us toll-free at 866-923-1544.
With Safetac® Technology, Perforated Polyurethane Film, Sterile, Open Mesh Structure Mepitel® One is a one-sided version of Mepitel® that utilizes the product benefits from Mepitel®, but is easier to handle. As with the Mepitel®, Mepitel® One can be left in place for up to 14 days depending on the condition of the wound. This reduces the necessity for frequent, primary dressing changes. The porous structure of Mepitel® One allows exudates to pass into an outer, absorbent dressing. The Safetac® layer prevents the outer dressing from sticking to the wound and ensures atraumatic dressing changes. The Safetac® layer seals around the wound edges, preventing the exudates from leaking onto the surrounding skin, thus minimizing the risk of maceration.
- Features transparent, flexible, thin and perforated polyurethane film.
- Minimizes pain and trauma at dressing changes.
- Can remain in place for up to 14 days, in turn ensuring undisturbed wound healing.
- Enables less frequent dressing changes.
- Minimizes the risk of maceration.
- Maintained product properties over time, leaving no residues and does not dry out.
- Full transparency for quick and easy wound inspection during application and during wear.
- Thin. Conforms well to body contours, promoting patient comfort during wear.
- Easy-to-use as Mepitel® One won´t stick to gloves, scissors, second layer etc.
- Low potential for skin irritation and allergy.
- Improved adhesion, and increased position retention. It stays in place.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.