Call us toll-free at
Speak to an expert in 60 seconds
Current answer speed: no wait!
The CareBag Commode Liners with Super Absorbent Pads are made of a leak-resistant medical grade material and include a unique super absorbent pad, which turns up to 16 oz of body fluids into a gel in a matter of seconds. They fit over most commode pails. These single-use commode liner bags help to eliminate the presence of stool and urine odors. They also include attached straps that you simply pull to close and then tie shut for fast cleanups. They also have biodegradable technology making them safe for the environment. These CareBag Commode Liners with Super Absorbent Pads are available in a convenient 20-count, easy-to-dispense, box. They are beneficial for your home, hospitals, nursing homes and more. Designed and recommended to avoid soiling a bedside commode, it dramatically enhances comfort and convenience for both the user and his or her caregiver.
- Never Clean a Commode Pail Again - After use, simply throw away your disposable liner bag like a trash bag!
- No More Spills or Mess - The super absorbent pad absorbs up to 16 oz of liquid within seconds!
- No More Nasty Smell - The pad and sealable bag prevent bacteria and odor from spreading in the air.
- No More Leaks - Our medical grade liners exceed the toughest industry standards.
Fits Your Commode - Thanks to its universal size, the CareBag Commode Liner fits any standard commode.
Directions for use:
You can form an air-tight seal in 2 quick and easy steps:
- Step 1: Gently pull the ties.
- Step 2: Tie a knot around the bag using the ties.
Warnings:Plastic bag cause suffocation, keep away from children. Flush eyes or sensitive areas with water if they come in contact with enclosed powder. Dispose of properly, or, in case of infection, in biohazard wastes.
Caution: Do not flush
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Schools & Universities
- Assisted Livings & Care Facilities
- Government Agencies