100% Bovine Collagen, Non-Bleached, High Exudate Absorption, Sterile
The Simpurity™ Collagen in a powder form provides the health care professional with flexibility and adaptability to place collagen in wounds of various sizes and shapes. Simpurity™ Collagen wound powder is a lyophilized medical grade bovine collagen presenting as a clean, white powder. And, like human connective tissue, Simpurity™ Collagen wound dressings are rich in Type One Collagen with a unique porous structure that provides excellent absorption and scaffolding for cell proliferation and migration.
- Easy application and superior conformity to the wound.
- Creates a soft, conformable gel on contact with wound fluid.
- Highly biocompatible, porous scaffold encourages healing.
- Cross linking process increases mechanical strength and moderates enzymatic digestion.
- High exudate absorption and retention provides moist wound healing environment.
- May be used as a hemostatic dressing.
- 100%, non-bleached, native undigested bovine collagen.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Schools & Universities
- Assisted Livings & Care Facilities
- Government Agencies