Colactive Plus Ag Collagen Matrix Dressing With Silver
Colactive Plus Ag Collagen Matrix Dressing With Silver - 2" x 2" / 1 Each is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
Delivery and Shipping
Delivery and Shipping
When it comes to medical supplies, time is crucial. In most cases, orders placed on our website Monday through Friday before 4 pm Eastern Standard Time (EST) will be dispatched the same day, ensuring you receive your essential supplies without delay.
For orders placed after our business hours on Friday, or any time during the weekend (Saturday and Sunday), please note that they will be processed for shipment on the following business day, which is Monday. Your well-being is our top priority, and we're committed to delivering your critical medical supplies swiftly and efficiently.
If you have any questions or need help placing an order, don't hesitate to call us toll-free at 866-923-1544.
- Advanced wound dressing made from collagen, sodium alginate, carboxylmethylcellulose (CMC), ethylenediaminetetraacetic acid (EDTA) and silver chloride
- Facilitates natural wound healing
- Transforms into a soft gel sheet when in contact with wound exudates
- Maintains a moist wound environment
- The silver chloride provides effective broad spectrum of antimicrobial activity
- May be trimmed and layered for the management of deep wounds
How to apply:
- Debride and irrigate the wound bed with an appropriate wound cleanser or distilled water before application.
- Cut the dressing to fit the exact wound size. For heavily exudating wounds, apply the dressing directly to the wound bed. For dry wounds with very little exudate, moisten the wound bed with distilled water to begin the gelling process.
- Cover the ColActive® Plus Ag with an appropriate secondary dressing.
- Change dressings daily or as good nursing practice dictates.
Care and Removal:
- Remove the secondary dressing with care. Gently remove ColActive® Plus Ag ensuring that the dressing removal does not damage any newly formed tissues.
- Use an appropriate wound cleanser or distilled water to cleanse the wound site prior to applying a new ColActive® Plus Ag dressing, as per application instructions.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.