Call us toll-free at
Speak to an expert in 60 seconds
Current answer speed: no wait!
Air-Permeable BSN Jobst® Artiflex® Bandage is a multi-purpose non-woven padding bandage that can be used to help protect sensitive skin. It provides padding around bony or irregular shapes and ensures even distribution of pressure. This bandage is generally used before wearing a compression garment and helps reduce swelling. It is air-permeable, eliminates skin maceration, and is well tolerated by the skin
- BSN Jobst Artiflex® Bandage is useful as underpadding for plaster or synthetic casts.
- Provides added comfort in wrapping for lymphedema.
- Designed to allow the optimal management of edema.
- Non-absorbent, so padding effect is not compromised even in humid conditions.
- Non-woven padding 40% polyester, 40% polypropylene, 20% polyethylene.
- Applies easily without creasing.
- Does not mat or stick together.
- Autoclavable at 120°C when sterile application is required.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Schools & Universities
- Assisted Livings & Care Facilities
- Government Agencies