Smith & Nephew Allevyn™ Non-Adhesive Hydrocellular Polyurethane Dressing has a trilaminate structure that is comprised of a non-adherent wound contact layer, a hydrocellular core and a breathable outer surface. The outer, pink layer allows the formation and maintenance of a moist wound environment at the wound surface that helps to prevent eschar formation. The pink film is also waterproof and aids in the prevention of bacterial contamination.
- Highly absorbent, central, hydrocellular layer.
- Helps create and maintain a moist wound environment.
- Lack of adhesive allows the use of the most suitable retention method.
- Conformable and can be cut to suit various wound sizes and locations.
- Soft and cushioning, it provides excellent comfort.
- Can stay in place for up to 7 days.
- Easy to use.
- 8" L x 8" W Square
- Highly Absorbent, Trilaminate Structure, Waterproof Outer Film Layer
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Schools & Universities
- Assisted Livings & Care Facilities
- Government Agencies