Smith & Nephew Allevyn™ Gentle Gel Adhesive Hydrocellular Foam Dressing is suitable on patients with fragile skin where secondary retention is not used. It combines a centrally located, absorbent, hydrocellular pad sandwiched between a perforated, silicone, gel adhesive wound contact layer and a highly permeable, waterproof, outer film. The triple-action technology with gel adhesives absorbs, retains and transpires the exudates to provide optimal fluid management.
- Advanced, triple-layered construction.
- Absorbent hydrocellular pad.
- Perforated, soft, gel adhesive wound contact layer.
- Provides an optimal, moist wound environment for the promotion of faster healing.
- Highly permeable, waterproof outer film.
- Cost-effective, longer wear time and fewer dressing changes.
- 4" x 4" Square, Hydrocellular Pad, Triple Action Technology
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Schools & Universities
- Assisted Livings & Care Facilities
- Government Agencies