Call us toll-free at
Speak to an expert in 60 seconds
Current answer speed: no wait!
Steri-Strip™ Skin closure benzoin tincture is an alcoholic solution of compound benzoin.
- Intended use: Intended for use as an adhesive adjunct, when enhancement of surgical tape and adhesive wound closure adhesion is desired.
- Contraindication: It should not be used on patients with a previous history of sensitivity to compound benzoin tincture.
- Warnings: Allergic contact dermatitis to compound benzoin tincture has been reported, flammable, for external use only.
- Precaution: Spillage of compound benzoin tincture into the wound should be avoided, as it may impair the wound healing process.
- Storage conditions: Store below 40°C, avoid excessive heat or humidity.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Schools & Universities
- Assisted Livings & Care Facilities
- Government Agencies