Hollister Wound Drainage Collector with Barrier Medium Translucent Sterile, with Cut-to-Fit FlexWear Barrier, Drain Valve and Access Window Medium, Reclosable Cap, Without Starter Hole, For Wounds up to 3-3/4"
Hollister wound drainage collectors are cost effective alternatives for the management of draining wounds, fistulae or draining wound sites. All wound drainage collectors are made with odor-barrier plastic, a convenience drain, and a unique reclosable cap that permits access to the wound site without removing the pouch.
- Protects periwound skin; exclusive cross-linked skin barrier absorbs exudate and adheres/conforms to body contours.
- Keeps patient dry and comfortable by collecting exudate, eliminating odor and conforming to the wound site.
- Easy to use and cost effective; cut the skin barrier to fit the exact wound size/shape; stays in-situ up to 7 days.
- Film Backing.
- Bacterial, Viral and Odor Barrier.
- Self Adhesive.
- Sterile Packaging.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Schools & Universities
- Assisted Livings & Care Facilities
- Government Agencies